Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Part 1 - Getting Ready

Wow...I have a LOT of pictures from the wedding, and since I get my blog made into a blog book I don't really want to leave many of them out.  So just bear with me.  =)  

Probably the only "issue" of the wedding day was that our super reliable hair dresser had a family issue
the morning of the wedding and was an hour and a half late.  That didn't stress Lindsey out at all...NOT!
She was actually a little more calm about it than I thought she would be.
So...my mom ended up rolling her  hair.  

Lindsey's hair turned out SO BEAUTIFUL!

One of our wedding gifts from Lindsey were these cute robes.  Curt's mom monogrammed our
first initial on them.  They were the color of our bridesmaid dresses.  We wore them all day Saturday...
SO COMFY! 


Girls at the hair salon.

Then around 12:30 we headed to the church.
It was so pretty!


Last instructions from Nancy and Mrs. Jewel.

Ebby Lee was the flower girl...all the girls ate together before heading upstairs to finish getting ready.

Girl's dressing room upstairs.








Then my dad came in to see Lindsey.
Lindsey kept saying "I don't want to cry Dad!!"


I know I'm kind of partial but I think I have just about the cutest Dad ever!


Since Erika's little girl was the flower girl, she got to be up there with us too, which was so much fun!

There's just something about all of the girls getting ready together, slightly nervous, and ready to watch the wedding...God is so good!

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe it is now just a memory. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete