Sunday, July 1, 2012

Patriotic Service

Tonight our church had its patriotic music service.  The church was packed, and there were lots of veterans in attendance, which is always so neat.  Seeing them just makes me so grateful that we live in America.  The choir did a great job and it was a really fun night!

Family picture in our red, white, and blue!


Oh my gosh, our church was PACKED!
This is my FAVORITE part of the patriotic service every year, where the choir sings all
the songs from each military branch and all the veterans walk up during their song.
I get so emotional watching the men and women walk forward.

Since Jason and Sarah both sing in the choir, Ansley got to sit with us during the service.
We were on the very very end of our church (hence the wall behind me) and this was during the
branch song.  Ansley was so excited because everyone was clapping and waving flags.  I
couldn't look at Ryan or the camera because I was so teary!

Hanging out after the service.

Apple pie and ice cream after the service!!  YUM!


Then we headed to Dairy Queen with some friends.  While us girls were chatting, Ryan was following Brynn all over the place.  He ran over to me and grabbed the camera because he said the girls were being really funny.  He took a billion pictures (which caused him to get made fun of by everyone...Mark and Jason were joking him that other people in the restaurant probably thought he was a perv for taking so many pictures!  HA!)

Brynn, Marlee, and Ansley!






Happy "Almost" Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment