Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fourth of July Part 1

On the morning of the Fourth we got up and and just played around the house.  Ryan made some really good fried potatoes (one of his patients gave him some from their garden) and we had a "real" breakfast.  Then we headed to my Aunt Tina's house to swim and eat!

How cute is this Fourth of July braid??

Somebody was excited about the Fourth of July!

I'm honestly debating whether or not I should turn this in to the cutest baby contest on
"Live with Kelly"...I think she'd win!  HA!



We made another quick batch of our red, white, and blue strawberries...
somebody just wanted to eat them!



Once we got to my Aunt's house it was time for a swim!

Daddy lathering her up with sunscreen...it was only 103 degrees!  

Doesn't the ponytail make her look old?
Yes, she pulled the braid out on the way there!  Bummer!


After swimming, we brought Brynn in and fed her lunch (the adults were eating a little later).  Then we put her down for her nap.  It was so nice eating a little later because she was asleep and we just got to SIT and ENJOY some DELICIOUS burgers by my Uncle Bruce (he made three different kinds of burgers, and they were all stuffed with something...cream cheese/pineapple burger, bacon and American cheese burger, and swiss cheese/something burger! YUM!)  Then the entertainment began...

Yes, this is my grandma, my mom, and my aunt all dancing in the kitchen.
My mom was trying to teach my grandma the Cupid Shuffle so that they can all do it
at my sister's wedding in a couple of weeks.  You guys, we were DYING...I haven't laughed that hard
in a LONG LONG time!  I videoed it and I WISH I knew how to upload the video because it would go VIRAL!

Kelly's face says it all...we were DYING!



Oh how I LOVE my family!  There is NEVER a dull moment! We even laid back out at the pool for awhile, and then once Brynn woke up we loaded all of our stuff back in the car and headed to our next family adventure...Castor River with Ryan's family (post coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment