Monday, July 9, 2012

Sneak Peak at Lindsey and Curt's New Apartment!


This past Saturday Ryan and I headed to Nashville with my sister and my parents to meet her fiance' Curt and his parents.  We all helped Lindsey and Curt move into their new apartment!!  We worked our BUTTS OFF!  I think we finally ate lunch at 3:00 in the afternoon and took a break around 8:30 to eat supper...but we got all of their boxes unloaded and organized, got all of their wedding gifts put away, and helped decorate.  It is so cute!



-







We made the biggest Target run EVER...HA!
Curt's mom Debbie, my mom, Lindsey, and our new best friend at Target!



We (and by we I mean the guys) spent the first hour just bringing in boxes and boxes of STUFF!
Mom and I kept organizing and putting things in piles...kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room.  :)


Putting all the furniture together...glad that wasn't my job!
I think I opened about 80 million boxes of kitchen appliances!
 FINALLY...the apartment is finished!  (Well...actually they still have pictures to hang and more decorations to put up, but you at least get the idea!)  It's a one bedroom, one bathroom, but it feels really big!  I think they are going to love it!!!!


How cute is this fabric?  We picked it out and my grandma made a matching valance and pillows
(and grandma now Lindsey needs you to make two more curtains!) and Curt's mom upholstered two
chairs in the fabric!  SO CUTE!

That's the front door.

View from the front door...the guys mounted the TV which helped a TON with the space!



I am a bit jealous of their very large walk-in closet!
Lindsey was so excited to get it all organized...and I don't blame her.  Now once they get married
all they have to do is move in!  

These doors in their bedroom lead to the outdoor patio space...so cute!

You can also get to the outdoor area from the living room.
Perfect!  What a great apartment to start out their married life in!!!  Wedding countdown...12 days!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How blessed Curt and Linz were to have all of you work so hard to do this. The colors she chose for the bedroom are so pretty and everything looks perfect. I am so happy for them(and that you all were able to help) What a wonderful new beginning.

    ps: Have I told you I hate word veri?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, thanks for sharing these pics so I could see everything! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete