Friday, July 27, 2012

WE'RE BACK...and Lindsey's Lingerie Shower

Whew!  What a crazy, busy, and very exciting couple of weeks it has been!  My sister GOT MARRIED and Ryan and I left the next day to go on an anniversary cruise!  We had a WONDERFUL time, but it was also so awesome to get back and see Brynn.  Needless to say, I have LOTS to blog about, so just prepare yourself for a load (that sounds kind of British doesn't it?  Perfect since I'm blogging while watching the opening Olympic ceremony on the DVR right now) of posts over the next week or so.  

Thursday evening all the girls met up at my house and we had a lingerie shower for Lindsey!  We had appetizers, then headed to Saffron for dinner.  Then we came back to my house for some games and for Lindsey to open all her lovely new lingerie!  We had a BLAST!

Kelsie, Mary Kate, Curt's sisters Beth and Amanda, and Lily

Lindsey, Brittany, Courtney, Katie, Nicole, and Erin
It was neat having all the bridesmaids, candle lighters, and reception girls there!  

That's a pretty darn cute group of girls if I do say so myself!

Playing one of the games...we laughed so much!!  But I have to say, this is about the only picture I can show...
my sister wanted the games to be really "fun" if you know what I mean!


Opening presents!
My sister has such a great group of family and friends!  It was so fun for all the girls in the wedding to get to know each other better and have a fun night to celebrate my sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment