Sunday, July 29, 2012

Bridal Luncheon

Friday for lunch several close family members and friends hosted a Bridal Luncheon for all the girls in the wedding party.  We went to Rose Bed Inn in downtown Cape for a lunch of chicken salad croissants, salad (with the most delicious basil dressing...I even asked my waiter to just bring me a cup to dip stuff in!), and their famous Key Lime pie.  It was such a great meal with all the people closest to Lindsey.  I know I keep saying "it was so fun", but it really was such a neat experience!  

I think by this point in the "wedding festivities" everyone knew everyone else, but we still went around
again and told who we were and how we were close to Lindsey.  Here is cute pregnant Erin telling
how our families have been close family friends since we were born!





Betty - this picture is for you!
Curt's grandma loved Lindsey's shoes!

Party hostesses...my grandma, family friend Mrs. Jamie, Lindsey, Aunt Tina, Ebby Lee,
and our cousin Erika.
If my husand ever reads this, I would love to be surprised with a bottle of that pesto dressing from Rose Bed Inn...hint hint!

1 comment:

  1. What a good time we had. Fun is a good word, Whitney. We all had fun and if I were 30 years younger, I would take those shoes!!!!!!lol

    ReplyDelete