Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Little Miss Trouble and Meeting Baby Paxton

Whew!  What a BUSY, CRAZY, EXCITING week.  It's WEDDING WEEK and the countdown is ON!  Today we took a break from wedding stuff and met Ryan's grandma for lunch at her clubhouse.  Brynn was a MESS!  She just wanted to look at all of the elderly people having lunch, and then she got real red and started grunting and they were all laughing.  I said "what are you doing?"  She says "poop" which of course made everyone laugh so she kept yelling "poop poop poop."  HAHA!  At least we provided some entertainment!


I took the girls out on the sun porch for awhile...Brynn kept trying to get in everyone's stuff!

Then we came inside.  Sarah was nursing Charli so I was watching the girls...I turned my head for two seconds and they were off.  Where did I find them?  In the MEN's bathroom with the stall door closed!!  Brynn was pulling off all the toilet paper and flushing it down!  


These two...TROUBLE!




She was clearly having fun...I probably should have used this as a teaching moment about
how we don't do this, etc. but I just couldn't stop laughing!







And her signature move...waving good-bye as she flushes the toilet paper down!
And yes, I realize this is really unsanitary...I washed her hands really well afterward, I promise!  

Then tonight we went up to the hospital to visit Kelly and Jared and their new baby boy!  Since Jared and I are first cousins, that makes our kids second cousins to each other.  For those of you who don't know, Kelly  has been one of my very best friends since we were little.  How crazy that one of my best friends and I have kids who are related!  So cool!  Paxton was so sweet and Kelly was doing AWESOME!  What a blessing!







Tomorrow is a "wedding work-out" for all the girls, then the lingerie shower I'm hosting is tomorrow night.  Friday is packed with pre-wedding "stuff" and Saturday is the big day!  Combine that with packing for our anniversary cruise with Erika and Tab (we leave Sunday) and that makes for one crazy awesome next few days!  I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment