Saturday, July 28, 2012

Wedding Nails and a Baby Shower

Friday morning my mom let all the girls "pamper" themselves with manicures and pedicures!  (And just a shout out to my mom...she did so many incredible things for both my wedding and Lindsey's...I hope one day I can do all this fun stuff for Brynn's!)  We had so much fun!



My mom even brought coffee, juice, fruit, and muffins from My Daddy's Cheesecake!  YUM!

I went by myself at first because I thought it might be a little challenging to get my nails done while Brynn
was running around.  So Ryan brought her after a little while so she could see all the girls.
The nail place owner's have this little dog and it is the cutest thing EVER...I think we need to get one!

I painted Brynn's fingernails...she thought she was a big girl sitting up in that chair!
  



After nails, we headed to Sikeston for just a little bit because one of my best friends from college was having a baby shower.  She lives in DC and even though my day was crazy, I couldn't imagine not going!  The problem was I forgot my camera!  AHH!  So I don't have ONE single picture of Catey and I, but she looked beautiful and her shower was gorgeous!  It was so cool that she got to meet Brynn.  And Brynn tried to open all her presents, so of course she loved Catey!  HA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment