Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wedding Part 2

I obviously don't have ANY pictures during the wedding, although I wish I did.  The wedding was beautiful.  I think my favorite thing about it was that they each wrote special "vows" (letters really) to each other and read them out loud.  I would have probably been way too nervous to do that at my wedding, but it was the coolest thing.  Their video of pictures was also really neat!  It was just a beautiful wonderful ceremony and day!

Signing the marriage license.  Isn't our pastor the cutest thing ever?  I just think he is so handsome
and I love his bowtie!



Ebby Lee's little bro...Nixon.

Oh my goodness...precious!

My parents and my grandparents (mom's parents).


Whole Hency family!

The whole wedding party rode together in a bus to a couple locations to take pictures after the wedding.

SO FUN!
They also had us make a serious face in some pictures...I CANNOT do the serious face.
Curt's dad was his best man, and Mike and I had a lot of fun posing together!


I did a terrible job of taking pictures at the reception...it was so beautiful!

Here is Curt's groom's cake.  Why did I take a picture of this and not the real wedding cake?  AH!






Lindsey and Curt with Travis and Monica.
Travis is one of Curt's best friend's and a couple of years ago he came to Cape with Curt.
Travis met one of Lindsey's best friend's Monica, and they've been dating ever since.
I definitely see an engagement in their near future!  Isn't that crazy!


Ansley was getting with it on the dance floor!




We had these huge sparklers that lasted a long time, so the sparkler send off was so cool!

Leaving in Adrian Toole's BMW!

I can't believe my little sister is MARRIED!  Curt is such a great guy and we are so proud to officially welcome him to the family.  They are in Antigua right now, and we can't wait to see them soon!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a beautiful wedding! You and your sister look so much alike! :) Your Paster does look so nice in his tux! I love that he wore that....may always do, just different in the Methdoist Church where we go... :)

    ReplyDelete