Thursday, August 9, 2012

St. Louis & City Museum

This past weekend we headed up to St. Louis with Ryan's parents and Jason and Sarah (and Ansley and Charli) to take on the City Museum!  The boys had a triathlon in the morning, so we ended up not leaving until like 10:30.  (I was really proud of myself for being so flexible...sometimes I can be a bit controlling about Brynn's naps, so the fact that we were just going to play it by ear and let her nap in the car when she could was a bit frightening but turned out to be just fine...that's not to say I plan to do that frequently, but surprisingly the world did not end without a nap in her crib...shocking I know.)

She loved seeing the turtles and fish!




All I could see in this ball pit were millions of bacteria...and I'm not even close to being a germ-a-phobe...




Sweet cousins...

You know you are a parent when your cute purse is replaced by a cartoon backpack...

Who is this BIG GIRL???




Ansley LOVED riding this little train, but when we put Brynn in she was NOT having it!

Going down the 3 story slide with Uncle Jason!


Look how big baby Charli is getting!

After having 3 boys, now Pamaw and Papaw have 3 sweet granddaughters!
SO CUTE!

We had such a good time, despite a 45 minute traffic jam, naps in the car, our car not starting because the battery was dead, and a bacteria-filled museum!  HA!  I can't wait to go again, I'm just going to take anti-bacterial hand gel the next time!  =)  Thanks Pamaw and Papaw for treating us all to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment