Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Craft Night = FUN!!!

Last Thursday night we had our "girl's craft night."  We hadn't had one in awhile, so we were all ready to get together and get crafty!  We have done craft nights where we all made the same thing (like the same wreath, etc.) but this time we decided that everyone would bring whatever craft project they wanted to.  Some didn't even bring a project...they just came to visit and eat!  YAY!  We had it at my house and we had a blast...I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time!  I spent a good portion of my time gabbing and eating, so I didn't get done as much as I had planned, but it was so fun I didn't care!

Kelly was working on shadow boxes for her boys rooms, and Erin was attempting a St. Louis
Cardinals poster thing she found on Pinterest.



Sarah and I were making shirts (the no-sew shirts with the iron stuff), and we had the iron set up
near the food...perfect for eating and working at the same time!  HA!

Heather made the coolest silhouettes of her kids!

Lots of fun projects!

Here are the little shirts I made for Brynn!
Yesterday I went over to Jennilee's house and she helped me stitch around them, so they look
a little different now...I thought they turned out super cute!  Now I just need to make a cute orange tutu,
put her in some leggings and boots, and we are SET!
I just LOVE being crafty...we have so much fun, I'm already ready for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment