Friday, August 24, 2012

Goofy Girl...

Brynn has been one silly girl lately...here are some funny moments from the past week.

When I went in to get her up one morning she had her arm out of her shirt! HA!
I don't even know how she did that...


She has REALLY been into climbing up on things...she has been loving climbing
up on this chair.  

Then her new thing is to grab everything out of her baskets (the one next to the chair is full of blankets
and stuffed animals) and pile everything on the chair with her.


She's also really into coloring lately "daw daw?"  (Draw, draw??)
Unfortunately, some of her beautiful artwork ended up on the seat of her pretty pink chair.
(Luckily the chair is slipcovered, so I took off the cushion's slipcover and laid it out
to show Ryan.  Then he scrubbed and scrubbed and got all the red crayon off!)

We've been to Chic-Fil-A several times recently.  She's getting big enough to enjoy the kids play area.
Side note - that is SO EXCITING...to be able to sit and gab and just watch her play is really fun!
Anyway - they gave her this hat and she has been wearing it all over the house.

I already bought her Halloween outfit for this year (it's not because I'm just so excited that I couldn't wait,
but bought it from a friend when I was looking through her little girl's old clothes) but if I hadn't already gotten
her costume I think I would make her be a cow!  She is just about the cutest cow ever...and her "moo" is
adorable too!

Oh my, there is something cute and new everyday, but those are just the things I have pictures of!

No comments:

Post a Comment