Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Crazy Socks

This girl is just too much...she is getting QUITE the personality.  I know I say that frequently, so I guess it just keeps getting even more spunky??  HA!  She thinks she should be allowed to get into everything...oh brother!  I found these pictures on the camera and Ryan said he took them when they were playing the other day.  She found some of his socks and kept trying to put them on.  (She wants to be Miss Independent, but just can't do most stuff all by herself yet.  When I'm doing laundry she is always trying to put my clothes on...especially my underwear...sorry for the visual!).  Ryan put the socks on her and she thought she was BIG stuff!


Now she's found Daddy's wallet...


And then she started taking all his cards out...ha!
She may be a mess, but she's the cutest mess around!

No comments:

Post a Comment