Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wyley's Birthday Party

Last Wednesday we got to celebrate Wyley's second birthday!  It was Disney-themed and we had lots of fun playing with all of our little friends.

Isn't this castle cool?  I couldn't get Brynn to actually look at the camera...but close enough.
Doesn't Will look cute in his Peter Pan outfit?

Making a fun little foam craft.



Playing pin the tail on Eeyore...it was so cute to watch!

Little Brynn put her tail right in the middle!  HA!


The birthday boy with his proud mama!

One thing I'm loving MOST about not being at school every day is that I'm able to do stuff like this.  Wyley's party was Wednesday morning, when I would have been at the first week of school.  While I miss my teacher friends and the kids at school, I'm so glad I'm at home and was able to take Brynn to the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment