Friday, January 31, 2014

A Little Sisterly Love...

Brynn has been so sweet to Emory.  Out of the blue she will just say "Em-o-ree's just the best big tis-ter!"  (I have to remind her that SHE'S the big sister and Emory's the LITTLE sister.)  Then she says "oh yeah, Emory's the best wittle "tis-ter".  And she will say "I wuv you Em-o-ree!"


I took these pictures the other day when we were working on changing over her bed...she was in a lovey mood!



GOSH WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?  LOOK AT HER!  Doesn't she look SO BIG?

LOVE Emory's face in this one..."seriously Brynn...can you get off me?"  "Not again..."

"Want me to tickle you Emory?"



I hope they love each other SO MUCH as they continue to get older.  I know it's only going to get more and more fun watching them interact and play together (and of course I'll probably want to rip my hair out at times over their fighting, too! HA!)  I JUST LOVE THESE GIRLS SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed. Always remember that. I pray Brynn and Emory are close as you and Lindsey. You just can't imagine the blessings, love, fun, adventures, etc. that are to come. You are a great mom! Love Love Love You!

    ReplyDelete