Sunday, January 5, 2014

Our WILD and CRAZY New Year's Eve!! Good-Bye 2013

Let me tell you...this was by far our CRAZIEST New Year's EVER!
Our friend David Wyatt came over (he just got back from a year in Korea) and we partied HARD!


Have I mentioned how Brynn can be QUITE the show-off when new people come around...??

We stayed in comfy clothes all night...



We ate lots of brownies...


You know the party was getting WILD when underwear (clean I promise...) and pull-ups started getting worn on people's heads...



We drank WAY too much...(milk that is...)




HAHA!  In all seriousness, we had a pretty rockin' New Year's despite hanging out in jammies and not leaving the house.  I love to get out and go, but surprisingly, I was totally fine with just staying in this year.  Emory is just so little and with Ryan and I getting ready to go to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl, it was nice to just hang out here at home.  We got Chinese take-out and watched all the New Year's stuff on TV.  Brynn was in bed before 9, and I nursed Emory at 9:30 before she went down.  Dave left around 10:30 and Ryan and I laid in bed and just watched the clock strike midnight in New York before turning the TV off.  I figured it counted to see it turn 2014 on the East Coast so it didn't matter that we didn't stay up until midnight.  HA!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment