Monday, January 27, 2014

January iPhone Pics

I haven't done a very good job of taking pictures on our good camera lately...things have just been busy and fun, so iPhone pictures will have to do.

The weather here is CRAZY.  For three or four days it's like an arctic tundra (which has meant lots of great progress on our house...NOT!) but then randomly we will have a day where it is like 57 degrees.  And 57 degrees really feels like 75 when it's been 4 the last couple of days.  So we've taken the girls on a couple of walks and we have had the BEST time!  When I'm by myself I just put Emory in the carrier and then take a little stroller in case Brynn gets tired.  But of course at the beginning she wants to run and run!

Is this not the funniest picture?  We all look SO WEIRD!

She got some new tennis shoes and she's all about "being in a race."




Speaking of the cold...I went in Brynn's room the other day and found this...she must be cold?? HA!


She is the best little helper at "school."  She loves to help me do all the morning jobs.  She looks quite the part, huh?



The other night we were celebrating Pamaw's birthday and Brynn had to potty.  The girls seemed like they were in there for quite a while and so when Ryan went to check, this is what he found.  NO WORDS!


We made some homemade "boot socks" out of an old pair of pink tights...



And speaking of work, here is a project I've been working on.  I'm slowly but surely getting a handle on all of the resources and things available for our preschool.  Last week I decided I was going to organize all the books in our entire preschool "suite."  That turned into a little bit bigger job than I bargained for...here are some of the books I started organizing...


Several hours later it was looking a little more manageable...I still have to put labels on all of them and divide them up for all the preschool rooms, but it feels so good to get things organized!


I LOVE living so close to my grandparents.  We only live about 30 minutes away, and it's so fun to take the girls to visit Granny and Pawpaw for a couple of hours.  Last Friday we decided to pay them a little visit after naptime.  We have the BEST time visiting and playing and the girls get lots of snuggles and attention.  Even though my Grandma lives 30 minutes from a Wal-Mart, she always manages to have delicious snacks and treats on hand all the time.  I don't know how she does it.  We had Rotel dip and she even made cookies for Brynn!


Good thing we could only stay for a couple of hours because I think they were WORN OUT by the time we left.  HA!  Thanks for letting us visit, Granny and Pawpaw!


Brynn has some old "craft" stuff in her room.  I walked in the other day and she was "putting a mustache" on Emory!  CRACK ME UP!  These are really the smiley faces that go on some pumpkin crafts we did back in October.  HILARIOUS!


Life is flying by and there is never a dull moment with these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment