Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The "bull-dozer" has arrived!

Yesterday was Tuesday, and Tuesday is always such a fun family day because Ryan is off work.  In the morning he worked a couple of hours at the Veteran's Home (he does a little PRN work for them), while Brynn and I had such a fun morning playing and finishing up Christmas decorating around the house.  When Ryan got back, he took Brynn with him to drop off his deer meat to be processed.  (Sidenote - he was gone the past two weekends hunting and I am so glad deer season is OVER...Erika, you are a ROCKSTAR keeping your THREE kiddos by yourself every weekend when Tab is reffing!)  When they came back Brynn kept telling me how she saw a deer in a trash can...it was the story of the day.  Ryan took a picture and it was disgusting!  She kept saying "somebody killed it."  HA!  Oh my!.  On their way home they drove by our lot, and something EXCITING was sitting on it!



Woohoo!  I don't even know what that's called...a bull-dozer?  I think it is.  Anyway...it is there and READY TO DIG A BASEMENT!  He is supposed to start on Black Friday (think we get a 40% discount?)  I can't believe it's really getting ready to HAPPEN!

When Ryan and Brynn got back, I had nursed Emory and we all got ready and loaded up and headed to Sears to buy our appliances.  I know it sounds crazy to be buying appliances for a house that hasn't even been built yet, but the Black Friday deals are CRAZY and it would be nuts not to take advantage.  (When we closed on our construction loan LAST Tuesday, they said to go ahead and start getting stuff (light fixtures, appliances, etc.) if there were really good deals.)    So we did that and it was really fun!  Then we stopped by Chick-Fil-A and all ate together.

And how ADORABLE is Emory is her little hat?  Oh my gosh...I just want to put it on her all the time because she looks so cute in it!


The rest of the day was spent napping, eating supper, playing, etc.  What a fun and exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment