Saturday, November 23, 2013

Life Lately...in iPhone pics

Here are some iPhone pictures of what we've been up to lately.

The creator of Tom's Shoes came and spoke at the Show-Me Center. We got to go and it was SO GOOD!

I LOVE drinking my morning coffee (mostly decaf since I'm nursing) with some "white chocolate peppermint" creamer and topped with some spray whipped cream.  YUMMY!!!  Spray whipped cream is seriously just one of those things that makes me happy happy happy!


I went to St. Louis with Pam and Sarah a couple of weeks ago to look for dining room chairs and tables.  I LOVE these chairs...going with the gray fabric in the shape of the navy chair!


Ryan's been hunting the last two weekends...I sent him this picture of Emory and I in the morning after I woke her up at 7:15!  YAY!


She has been the most smiley little thing!


HI-YAH!


When Daddy's away hunting...the girls go SHOPPING!  Brynn, Emory, and I hit up Target and had fun looking at some of the Christmas decorations.  Brynn was SO EXCITED about this reindeer ornament and wanted to decorate her little Christmas tree as SOON as we got home!


We went to Watami for Aunt Sarah's birthday.  They gave Brynn and Ansley some "training" chopsticks and the girls did SO WELL with them!



We were doing a little shopping at the mall (that seems to be a theme when Daddy is out of town??) and Brynn wanted to ride this little ride.


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment