Monday, November 11, 2013

Footprints Fall Party and Class Pictures

I should have titled this post "Teach your child how to sit for class pictures BEFORE picture day," but that was a long title.  Once you get to the end of this post and see Brynn's class picture you will understand why.  HA!  Last week at Footprints we had a big "fall party" for all the classes.  They came outside one class at a time and we had popcorn, a shaving cream table, games, and best of all, a big bounce-house for them to play in.  The kids had a blast.  (Oh, and I guess this would be a good time to explain that I'm going back to work just one to two days a week right now.  Pam is watching Emory on Thursdays, and as I'm slowly adding in Tuesdays, she's going to Nonna's on Tuesdays).

Brynn is wearing the dark purple coat...it's kind of hard to tell all the little kiddos apart.



They took a little break for some popcorn and drinks.  Brynn has AWESOME teachers this year and I just love them so much and we are so blessed by them!  Here is Mrs. Diane helping get all the kiddos their snacks.


I guess the girls all needed a snack, and the boys were still in the bounce house?
 Then they all came out to get a snack...they looked so cute all lined up eating together!


I had to take this next picture because of a story one of her teachers told me.  This little guy is such a cutie and Mrs. Sheila was telling me he is always giving the little girls hugs.  I guess these two were taking a nap next to each other and Mrs. Sheila was sitting near them.  She got up to help another little kid go potty, and when she came back Brynn was asleep, but he wasn't.  But he had grabbed her hand and was holding her hand while she was sleeping!  HA!  Adorable!  His mom and I were laughing so much about this!

Nap-time snuggle buddies??
 Then some of the girls were hula-hooping and jump-roping.  Mrs. Diane and Mrs. Crystal (she isn't one of the teachers, but her little girl is in Brynn's class and she is so sweet and Brynn LOVES her!!!)

Brynn was hiding behind Mrs. Crystal
 Later that day we got their school pictures back.  I just about DIED when I saw her class picture!  Her little individual one is pretty cute (I can't get it to rotate)...

Brynn's age can either go on Tuesday and Thursday or on Wednesday.  Several of the kiddos go on all three days, Brynn being one of them.  So I bought a class composite from the Tuesday/Thursday class and one of the Wednesday class.  The Tuesday/Thursday class pic isn't too bad.  She isn't smiling at all...but oh well.


And then we have the Wednesday picture...please notice my child's legs.  AWESOME.  I have no idea why the photographer didn't notice that her legs were totally spread apart! HA!  Thankfully there is a little boy in the row below her so you don't get a shot of her little princess panties.  GOTTA LOVE IT!  I called my friend Emily whose little girl is in the class.  I'm like "you are going to die when you see how Brynn is sitting in the class picture!"  She called me and said she had been laughing for like ten minutes after she saw it!  HA!  I can just see all the other parents looking at the picture and then seeing Brynn and saying "oh that's unfortunate!"  HA!  Every time I look at it I start laughing!!



Crazy picture aside, I am SO THANKFUL for Footprints.  I LOVE working there part-time and I LOVE that Brynn gets to go with me.  I LOVE her sweet teachers, and all the sweet little kiddos in her class!!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously almost spit out my cereal when I saw her class pic!!! Hysterical!!! But, oh, so CUTE too!!! What a treasure that pic will be! HA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete