Saturday, November 2, 2013

iPhone Picture Dump

Here are just some random pictures from my phone.  The quality isn't very good, but I still want them in the good old yearly Blog Book...so here you go!


Starting to really smile!

I made Mrs. Lisa's TACO RING for supper one night...man it was good!


Then I got a text from Jaclyn...here was the thank you card I sent her...BLANK!  HA!  Luckily she thought it was hilarious...I was thinking "man...where has my brain gone?"  In my defense, the day I was writing several thank you cards, Brynn was "helping" and writing her own cards.  She was grabbing my cards and envelopes left and right, so I don't know if somehow they got all switched around?  Luckily, I found the REAL thank-you card in a stack of stuff, so nobody else got a card meant for Jaclyn.


We went to the Central football game last Friday night just for a bit.  It was FUN, but COLD.  I got some hot chocolate, but Brynn took it over...



Emory was making some big smiley faces so Brynn and I were trying to take a picture with my phone.  We didn't get the phone out in time, so I set the phone down and Brynn attempted to learn how to take a picture.  She actually did it right, and now I have about 16 pictures just like the following one...she just kept hitting the picture button over and over again!  HA!


Then she wanted to help hold Emory...


My friend Alicia (who was my college roommate!) sent the girls these adorable MIZZOU headbands!  YAY!


And then...DUH DUH DUH...this next picture is GROSS!  I got my FIRST ever case of poison ivy!  I think I must have gotten it when we took our family pictures out in the woods.  It took several days to even show up, and at first I thought a cat scratched me or just something must have scratched me.  By the next day I thought my scratch had gotten really infected, and then Ryan and his dad (who evidently both get it really bad) identified it as Poison Ivy.  AHHH!  Thankfully, the girls can't "get it" from me but it is SO ITCHY and looks so gross!  And this picture DOES NOT do it justice...YUCK!



We took a little trip to the sporting goods store and Brynn attempted to learn how to ride a tricycle. I think we should definitely get her one in the spring when she turns 3!  And yes, we let her wear her Tinkerbell outfit to the store.  I figured it was only a couple of days before Halloween.  Maybe people would just think she had come from a Halloween party or something?  HA!


Ryan got this picture on his phone from my Grandma's 90th birthday party.
Okay...those are the pics.  =)  I wish my phone took a little better quality of pictures, but at least it takes pictures to capture all these little moments.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment