Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Life Lately - I Only Have Time for iPhone Pics!

These pictures are such a random jumble...I feel like I snap stuff with my phone all the time, but I haven't gotten out the "good" camera in several days!

One of the most exciting things we've done over the past few days was last Friday night!  My mom kept Emory for a little bit and we took Brynn and headed to the big rivalry football game between Cape and Jackson.  My mom gave Emory her first bottle, and she did great, and we were able to get out for a bit and feel like real people!  HA!  It was such a nice evening and we had a blast!

This little girl is taking after her mama and LOVES her some football!
I think Grandpa is pretty glad too!
When Lindsey and Curt were here a couple of weekends ago we took a family pic!
When Emory is sleeping in the afternoons and Brynn is up from her nap, we've been heading outside and enjoying the weather.  We set out a couple of chairs in the driveway, set the monitor nearby, and play, do sidewalk chalk, do crafts, etc.  We've had a lot of fun out there, and it's nice to get out of the house...even if we are only technically about ten feet from inside the house.  HA!

Sidewalk chalk all over her nose!


Caught a RARE moment...her eyes were actually OPEN!  HA!
Actually...she's been getting a little more alert...but we still don't see her eyes open all that much!
We have LOVED taking walks outside...Brynn loves to help push the stroller!  HA!  When she pushes it weaves all over the road, but it is really sweet to watch her want to help out.


Brynn has continued to go to Footprints Preschool three days a week while I'm home with Emory.  It's only from 9-2:30, but it is a nice little break to be able to get a few things done around the house with just one baby.  =)  It's funny how your perspective changes.  When Brynn was little I remember writing on my blog how I was so glad my mom could go with me to the two-week appointment because "I didn't know how I was going to make it carrying the baby AND my diaper bag and purse!"  HA!  The other day I was laughing at how silly that was.  I was so proud of myself because I had to load up Emory and her diaper bag, and then also get Brynn ready for school and make sure I had her lunch packed, her nap mat, her backpack, and her baby.  When we got out I had to load her up with all her stuff so I could get out Emory's car seat.  She looked SO BIG carrying everything in!



To get out the other night we headed up to church.  We strolled around the church a couple of times, and then Brynn wanted to play on the playground.  Ryan had fun teaching her how to "race."


Brynn has continued to DO SO WELL adjusting to a new baby in the house.  We are so proud of her!


Brynn played at Pamaw's the other day when Emory had her check-up.  Pam sent me this picture after Ansley and Brynn were dressing up in princess clothes...WHAT IS THIS FACE?  A little too sassy for my liking...HA!


We had a family dinner at Ryan's parents this past weekend and the girls were getting along pretty good.  Then they asked to wear the get-along shirt...WHAT?  They thought it was hilarious!


And then we took a picture of all four girls together...four sweet cousins!  I can't wait to find out what Jason and Sarah's new baby will be.  Will there be another girl to join the mix, or will the very FIRST boy be added to this group of girls?  As of right now, they are NOT going to find out until the baby is born...ahhh...the suspense is killing me!  I don't know how Sarah can stand it!  HA!


We headed out for a walk to the park the other night...Emory was snoozing away!  She looked SO CUTE!


So thankful for phones with cameras to capture special little moments...but I'm hoping I grab out the regular camera soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment