Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Decorations Have Arrived

I know this post will probably bore everyone, but I love being able to look back at the decorations we've had out for different holidays and seasons.  Here are some of the things we have out this year.

My mom bought both girls a little decorated pumpkin at this school fundraiser.  Brynn picked Emory's
out for her...she liked this one because it had "diamonds" on it  (jewel stickers).
And sorry Mom...yes I know the curtain is wrinkled!  

Shocker...Brynn picked out a purple one.

I got this from a garage sale a few years ago...it still had a $50 tag on it from Hobby Lobby.
I just really like it...


We made this this year.  I got the idea off Pinterest.  Originally I wanted to put Emory's handprints on it too,
but even when she's asleep she clenches up her little fists and I just don't think I could do it
without it looking crazy...so maybe I'll add hers next year?



Emory's footprint wasn't nearly as hard, so she went on this canvas.  =)








Our mums haven't really started blooming yet...=)


I love our little house so much!  It's crazy to think that this might be the last time we decorate for fall in this house!  (Or at least maybe be about to move this time next year...pretty soon these decorations will be in a new house!)  HAPPY FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment