Friday, October 11, 2013

Pioneer Orchard

Last Saturday we decided to take Brynn to Pioneer Orchard's "Harvest Fest".  It's not a huge thing...but they have a couple of hay mazes, some goats, a train ride, and you can buy apples and pumpkins, etc.  We had fun letting Brynn walk around and explore, and it was nice getting out and enjoying the fall weather!




Fun feeding the goats with Daddy!

Emory was having lots of fun...HA!
 Then Brynn wanted to play in the sandbox for a little bit...probably a germ pit, but oh well!




Then Brynn went on a little train ride...I got to ride with her and it was so fun!  Very bumpy....but fun!





We were in the caboose!





We ran into one of Brynn's little buddies from school!



Then we headed to the mazes!



Daddy and his girls!



Then things turned into a hot mess...HA!  We started walking through the corn maze and Emory woke up and I think she was hungry.  I thought I'd just nurse her for like two seconds to get her back to sleep so we could keep walking through the maze.  I hid in the corn maze and tried to whip my boob out, while hiding from people walking through the maze.  She wasn't latching very well and was crying, while Brynn tells us she had to pee.  I told Ryan, "you guys cannot leave me in this maze to go to the bathroom!"  So Ryan hides Brynn in the corn and lets her pee in the maze while I'm trying to hide my boob and run away when I hear people coming through the maze!  HA!  It was seriously just a funny moment...Ryan and I were looking at each other and laughing and like "oh my word!"  Brynn pottied and we got Emory somewhat calmed down and were able to finish walking through and were ready to head out.  We took a family picture before we left.






Those were the best that we got!  When we got home Brynn was in a "fall" mood so after her nap she wanted to make a pumpkin patch and collect leaves and acorns and play with the stuff.




It was a very different trip with a newborn, but so much fun to take our GIRLS!  I can't even imagine what it will be like next year when Emory is toddling around out there!  I just love fall and love all the things we are able to do with our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment