Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Tractor Show

On Friday after we helped my mom set up for the Survivor Night we met Ryan and my dad for lunch at McCallisters.  When we were leaving my dad said something about running by the Arena to see the tractor/farm show.  I had no clue WHAT he was talking about, but I was like "hey, Brynn loves tractors and it's a pretty nice day...we might just join you!"  So we all headed to see what it was.  It was SO MUCH FUN!  It was almost like the fair, but without all the rides.  They had TONS of tractors and farm equipment to see, RV's to walk through (does anyone else think that's fun to do?), and even a petting zoo area and a little train to ride!









She kept saying "HIIIIIIII Goat!  Hiiiiiiiiiii!"  It was so funny...then she thought the baby goats were kitty cats!  She did a good job of feeding them and thought it was so funny when they would nibble on her.  Then we rode this little train.  My mom knew the lady who was running it so she let us all ride with Brynn...I don't think Brynn would have gone without us anyway.  At first she wouldn't MOVE from my lap, but toward the end she sat next to me.


Then we looked at all the tractors...she LOVES looking at tractors for some reason.  She would say "BIG tractor!"  And they were...I had never seen tractors as big as some of these in my life!






FUN LITTLE OUTING AT THE "FARM SHOW"!

No comments:

Post a Comment