Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Camden's Fourth Birthday Party

On Saturday afternoon we headed to LeBounce to celebrate Kelly and Jared's little boy Camden's fourth birthday!  I can't believe he is already four!  It was a Spider Man theme party and he got lots of cool Spider Man gear.  =)  

My aunt made a calendar with all of our family's birthdays and anniversaries, and Camden's picture was really big on the February page.  Brynn would always point at it and I would tell her "it's because Camden's birthday is this month."  And we would say "Happy Birthday Camden."  She has said that SO MANY times this month it is hilarious.  (Sidenote - When I called my friend Lauren to tell her I was pregnant I said "Brynn has something to tell you" and Brynn was supposed to say "big sister."  Instead she says "Happy Birthday Camden!"  HAHA!)  

Birthday Boy


Somebody LOVES cupcakes!





Camden cracks me up in this one!
Some of the kiddos weren't in the picture, but this is the best we could get.  =)



Yes, I had to wear my glasses ALL weekend because I accidentally ripped the last pair
of contacts I had, and my appointment wasn't for another few days!  AHHH!
As Brynn has said FOR THE LAST MONTH...Happy Birthday Camden!

No comments:

Post a Comment