Monday, March 11, 2013

Tattoo Queen?

Oh my gosh these pictures make me laugh.  The other night I was cooking dinner.  USUALLY I have "mini-me" with me in the kitchen and she sits up on the counter, wants to help stir, etc.  Well on this particular night she was playing in her room so well when I started supper that I decided I would just let her stay in there and play.  I was enjoying the peace and quiet in the kitchen (and every now and again she would run in the kitchen and throw stuff in the trash can and then run back to her room..stuff I later realized was empty sticker wrappers...) when I thought to myself...she's been a little too quiet in there.  I went in her room and this is what I found during check number one...

She was putting the stickers all over her pants.  HA!
I reminded her to make sure she kept the stickers on either her clothes or on paper...just to make sure she didn't put any on her books or furniture.  She was having so much fun...she LOVES stickers!  So I headed back to the kitchen and a couple minutes later went back to check on her again.  





 Now the stickers were all over her feet!  HAHA!  She was so excited because she LOVES turtles and there were turtle and fish stickers (thank you Evy Kate for your party favors!) and we even learned a new word..."octopus!"  HA!  She would give me a sticker and say "here mommy!  Turtle!"

Oh my, this girl cracks me up and is just so much fun...but I seriously about had a heart attack because I thought the stickers looked like crazy tattoos and I was picturing her at like age 21 with her body half covered with tattoos...HA!



No comments:

Post a Comment