Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Little Baking...

I had to make a dessert for something the other day, and so I decided to try Shay's original Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake.  It's SO EASY, so I decided I'd let Brynn help me.  =)  She has really been into putting on her apron, and she makes sure Mommy wears hers too! HA!



I know she's not looking down into it in this picture, but she loved watching the mixer
mix everything up!

I was feeling a little brave so I even let her help me pour in the water and oil..we didn't make a mess!

The cake was DELICIOUS and that made us "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!"
(Of course I'm saying that in my Duck Dynasty accent!)

Then Little Missy wanted to help with the dishes...
I didn't let the cake cool in the pan long enough before I flipped it onto the cake plate, so it looked a tad interesting on one side...but it still tasted awesome, and Ryan got to eat the extra that was in the bundt pan, so he was a happy camper!  HA!  If you don't know the story behind this Bundt Cake you need to google "mix and match mama" and read about it.  She has taken this ONE recipe and mixed and matched to make it almost 75 different ways (Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake, Peppermint Mocha Bundt Cake, Christmas Eggnog Bundt Cake, etc.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment