Friday, March 22, 2013

13 week bump...

As of last Sunday I was 13 weeks.  I am feeling pretty good, just always so tired.  I'm hoping that eases a little in the second trimester, but with a two year old, I don't know if it will!  HA! 
 
I feel like my belly started coming out a lot quicker this time!  (Last time we took pictures every week, starting at like week 6.  This time we are starting at week 13...whoops!)
 

Ryan goes "oh my gosh, I can see your underwear!"  Sorry everyone...
When he was taking the pictures Brynn started coming over and holding up her shirt and showing us her belly.  She says "my baby" and points to her belly.  We have been trying to explain that only mommies have babies in their bellies.  So now she usually points to my stomach and says "my baby!" 






MELT MY HEART

When I was pregnant with Brynn I got this "belly book" that I used to record stuff from my pregnancy.  It has a place to write about each week and a place to put a picture of your belly each week.  It is really neat to go back and look at.  I bought another "belly book" for this time around, so hopefully we will do better and start taking a weekly picture, although I will spare you from posting those on the blog.  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment