Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentine Party People


This past week/weekend we have been celebrating good ole' Valentine's Day.  We had a little "Valentine" themed playgroup and the kids played and decorated some Valentine cards.  Then on Saturday night the youth at our church hosted their annual Valentine Banquet.  They even had FREE childcare - Happy Valentine's Day TO US!  Woohoo!  It was a fun evening out with some friends!

My friend Emily and her little girl Scarlett - "Car-lit" to Brynn.  They are only a couple of months apart
and Brynn LOVES her some Scarlett!




This year at the Valentine's Banquet the youth talked about their upcoming mission trip to Brazil.  They served a meal and took donations to help pay the cost of their mission trip.  Our table had LOTS of fun! I wish I had taken a picture of our "waiter" Josh ...he did so well to put up with us!!



Our fearless Life Group leader (and fellow avid basketball fan) Mike and his wife Brandi...
they are so much fun and such a Godly example to Ryan and I.  Love you guys!

And our fellow Mizzou partners in crime...Kelly and Eric!!


Our youth got up and talked about some of their past mission trip experiences.
One girl got up and was sharing and I looked at Ryan and said "oh my gosh, can you imagine
being her parents right now.   I'd be bawling I'd be so proud!"  

It was so fun to see our youth group in action and to spend a fun evening visiting with friends.  Brynn even got to eat pizza and cookies in the preschool!  FUN NIGHT for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment