Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This Is How We Roll...

Someone has QUITE the personality these days.  When Brynn was younger I remember hearing people talk about their kids and saying how they wanted to wear certain clothes, or their kids only wanted to wear this or that.  I remember thinking "I guess we won't have to worry about that, Brynn doesn't care at all what I put her in."  FAMOUS LAST WORDS!  HAHA! 
 
When we are around the house sometimes I will let her pick out stuff to put on, and it is hilarious.  She has a cupcake shirt that she wants to wear all the time.  I have to tell her it is being washed so she can't wear it everyday.  She also goes in little spurts for two or three days at a time where she wants to wear certain things.  Recently it was this purple hat we got from Children's Place for $0.99!
 
Here are some pictures from breakfast the other morning...what can I say??
 


Oh, and have I mentioned her new love of Lucky Charms?  She LOVES them!  (And don't let her violent bites fool you...she is having a blast eating!)


Full mouth of lucky charms...
These are the Aldi version, but let me tell you...they taste just like the real thing.  When we were buying them I heard Brynn yelling "Santa, Santa!"  I'm like "what is she talking about?"  See box below...she thinks the green wizard is Santa!  HA!
 

 
After breakfast we were putting away some dishes...I can't turn my head for a second with this girl...this is what I found.  I was laughing too hard to be mad, and so I grabbed my camera!
 





Oh my...there is ALWAYS something going on in our house!

2 comments:

  1. Love the hat and the slippers!lol Hey, I have discovered Aldi's!!!Wow the savings is unreal. Couldn't believe it.

    ReplyDelete