Thursday, February 21, 2013

Evy Kate's PAR-TAY

My friend Ashley's little girl just turned 4.  She had her party at LeBounce and the kids had a blast.  Sidenote - I somehow wrote the time wrong in my planner and we ended up at the party 30 minutes late...whoops!  Where is my brain? 
 
Brynn's favorite place to play?  The jumphouse.


Even little Charli got in on the action...





Then Brynn wanted to try out the bigger stuff...big mistake.  Sometimes she got stuck just climbing up, and other times she would make it to the top and start crying because she "couldn't" come down.  Oh my...I got a WORKOUT rescuing her!  (And so did some of my sweet friends who let me have a break and went up to get her!  HAHA!)

Then we were saved by the bell with some delicious lunch...catered by Chick-Fil-A!  YUMMY!

Millie and Brynn


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVY KATE!

1 comment:

  1. Thank y'all so much for coming - we were so happy Brynn was there!!

    ReplyDelete