Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine Decor

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I have been meaning to post these pictures for awhile, but I am just now getting around to it.  =)  It's been a crazy busy fun Valentine's Day (more on that tomorrow) but here are a few of the fun little decorations that have been gracing our little abode.  I've never really decorated for Valentine's Day before, but having a little one just makes it seem more fun and keeps me motivated to have fun little decorations up...oh and Pinterest has given me plenty of fun ideas, of course!

I love using those free printables, but I've never gotten mine to print very well.
Thanks to the best sister-in-law in the world, I have learned to save the image and send it to Walmart.
It costs next to nothing, and prints out BEAUTIFULLY!
THANK YOU SARAH!

I was feeling crafty one day and tackled this wreath I pinned on Pinterest.
My crafty friends are probably shocked I made this!  And let me tell you, it looks pretty good, even up close!  HA!


Maybe we are on Valentine overload in our house, but this felt garland was too cute on Pinterest.

This is hanging in Brynn's room...we bought a little kit from the Target Dollar Spot and had a
lot of fun coloring it together.  I think I'll hang it up EVERY year!

These jars are always filled with sand, some shells, and a white candle, but I've been putting fun little things
in them depending on the season.  I think I saw this on Pinterest too.  =)
Clearly those suckers in the middle aren't supposed to be there, and yes I know that three panes of the
mirror are missing.  HA!
I have enjoyed our little festive house this February!  WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment