Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Grandma's Kimono


It all started a couple of weekends ago when we were eating at my parents and Brynn got some food or juice on her shirt.  She wanted a new shirt, so my mom found this old running shirt that wasn't huge and put it on Brynn.  Brynn thought she was BIG STUFF wearing Grandma's shirt.  Fast forward a couple of weeks and now anytime we are over there she wants to wear Grandma's shirt.  Except the newest shirt that Grandma puts on her is one of her scrub tops.  My mom ties it all up and it is hilarious.  It looks just like a little kimono, and now Brynn wants to wear it ALL THE TIME!  HA!





We're in a "hands in our mouth" phase???
Isn't that funny?  That is just my mom's normal scrub top that she wears to work at the doctor's office, but all tied up on Brynn I feel like we should play Japanese music and eat with chopsticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment