Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Pioneer Orchard

Last week my parents and I took Brynn on an impromptu trip to Pioneer Orchard.  I thought I might be subbing that day, and my mom normally works on Thursdays, but when I didn't have to sub and my mom's office was closed, we decided to take the trip.  Good old Dad went along for the ride too!  It was quite a bit colder than I thought, but we had a good time and it was fun having the place almost to ourselves!  

Getting all ready to go...
I think she about 30% mastered the "cheese" face in this pic??

I know I probably sound like a broken record when I keep saying this...
but seeing this picture just melts my heart.  A month ago I was begging God that
this kind of stuff would get to happen in the future...


Oh my goodness, she LOVES petting the animals!

Running through the maze!


She has been saying "pumpkin" a LOT!
It is so cute!  "pump-peen"!


She LOVES tractors...she spots them everywhere...but she also thinks that
lawn mowers, jeeps, and big trucks are "tractors."  But for some reason she did not want to get
up on this tractor...she was clinging to my mom for deal life!

We all got hot apple cider, but she just wanted to play with the honey that Grandpa bought.


After the wagon ride and cider, we had to go BACK to feed and play with the goats.




Oh I LOVE these two so much!
Then we walked over to Pioneer's store, and she picked out a little pumpkin.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet memories! Brynn is really growing and so glad to see your Dad doing so well!! I love to visit Pioneer in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the sweetest pictures. It is so good to see Dale looking so good. I am going to miss you all in Nov. I will be in Pigeon Forge with my card group. I am so sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete