Friday, October 19, 2012

Begg's Family Farm

On Saturday morning we got up and headed to Begg's Family Farm and Pumpkin Patch!!  Pamaw and Papaw went with us, and it was such a cool place to go.  I had been there like 8 years ago, but there was SO MUCH new stuff...they had EVERYTHING and then some for kids...we didn't get to half of it (and obviously the older Brynn gets the more stuff she will be able to do).  Here are some pictures from our fun morning!






After petting a lot of animals (and even though I'm sure you don't believe it, I'm sparing you lots of pictures...) it was time to ride the big wagon out to the pumpkin patch!!

I hope you are looking at her shirt and thinking "oh my gosh...where did she get that adorable thing?"  HA!
Because YOURS TRULY made it!  HA!






How cute is this little pumpkin...when we got back they weighed all the pumpkins and we had to pay
30 cents a pound...this cute little pumpkin cost us 36 cents!  BARGAIN!






After this we pet the animals AGAIN, saw a beehive, went into a little barn and went down a big slide, etc.  This place is NEVER ending...it cost $10 each to get in (she was free though), which at first I thought "that's kind of pricey", but after seeing all the things we got to do, it was worth it!  Then we got to watch the PIG RACES!




CRACK ME UP...every single time the pigs ran by she would make this face!  I guess she got
a whiff of that lovely pig smell!


She loved this little duck water game so much that she didn't want to leave...see pictures below!

And lest I ever give off the impression that I have a child who never fusses...
see exhibit A.  I made Pam take this picture because this is REAL LIFE...yes, we had the screaming child
who didn't want to leave the duck game.  Oh brother!

We continued to try to force Brynn to take a family picture..she had kicked her shoes off at this point!

ENOUGH ALREADY...I JUST WANT THE DUCKS!
Other than our little meltdown above, we had such a fun time at Beggs.  I hope this is something we keep doing every year.  =)

2 comments:

  1. I love it! That's true life! Hissy fit and all, she's still adorable! We went to Beggs and Pioneer Orchard this week too on field trips and had a great time. I love that Beggs seems to add new things every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. You all are always doing something fun! Making those memories.

    ReplyDelete