Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life Group Scavenger Hunt

On Saturday night our Life Group class had our fall social...Drew put together a SCAVENGER HUNT!  We had a BLAST!  We drew names out of a hat and divided up into teams...then headed off to find as many things on the list as we could.  It was just hilarious...then we headed out to Shadow Rest (a Christian retreat center that the parents of some of our friends from class own...if that makes any sense) to have dinner and hang out the rest of the evening.  We SOOO enjoyed our fun night out...thanks mom and dad for keeping Brynn!  Note - all these pics are from my phone so don't expect too much!

Drew explaining the rules to one of the teams...yes Alex is wearing a long blonde wig!  

Some of the other teams listening...yes, Daniel is wearing a blonde mullet wig...wigs became a
theme for the night!  HA!  
I look TERRIBLE...but one of our challenges was to get a 32 oz. soda at a certain gas station and take a picture
with the store clerk.  We also got props...a boa, a hat, etc. that we had to wear during the challenges.
While I was inside doing this, someone else on my team had to wear the dorky hat and had to pump a
stranger's gas and video it.  =)
Josh drove for our team and he had on one of the best mullet wigs yet!
This challenge was to bring back 5 eaten wings...we drove through KFC to get wings, but Ryan's team
went in to Buffalo Wild Wings and Ryan just asked someone if he could have 5 bones off
their plate!  Gross!  Leave it to my husband to do that!

Poor Josh had to be on a team with all girls...luck of the draw!
We had to take a picture by the Statue of Liberty =)

Our team didn't win, but we had so much fun we didn't care!  I even got three HUGE blisters on my toes (competitive me...one of our challenges was for one of us to run a lap around the CJHS track...I volunteered not even thinking I had on TERRIBLE shoes for running.  Well...my shoes flew off the first ten feet, but I was sprinting as fast as I could and didn't want to slow down so I just kept running.  I could tell my feet were hurting but didn't realize until I was done that it ripped three big blisters on my toes...who knew that a rubbery track could do that?  Oh well!)  I just LOVE our class so much...it is the funniest group of people I know!  Can't wait for our next social...the annual Christmas White Elephant Party!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment