Friday, October 28, 2011

Tidbits

Just a few tidbits that I want to remember/didn't put in Brynn's 7 month post.
  • We weighed her right after her 7 month post and she weighed about 18 1/2 pounds...wow!  She is starting to feel much heavier to me!
  • I am still nursing...yay!  I feel like my "supply" is going down a little though, so right at 7 months I started taking this herbal supplement that my nursing consultant friend recommended.  It is called "fenugreek" and also has something called "blessed thistle" with it.  Interesting I know!  HA!  I'm also trying to eat a lot of "real" oatmeal because that is supposed to boost your supply.  We also had a container of formula so we are going to use formula in her cereal instead of breastmilk...instead of dipping into my "frozen supply."  =)  I know that's probably more than most of you wanted to know.
  • This child is moving ALL OVER the place...she can get anywhere she wants to go now.  She can go from sitting up to leaning over and getting on her tummy and then pulls herself ALL OVER the place!  We have to start "baby proofing" IMMEDIATELY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment