Saturday, October 8, 2011

Getting in the Christmas Spirit!

Before Brynn was born I would hear my friends talk about brands of clothes for kids and I would have NO CLUE what they were talking about.  Now that Brynn is getting older I'm starting to understand...there are some ADORABLE "boutiquey" looking clothing brands!  One of the ones I REALLY like is called MudPie.  Interestingly enough, the one place I know of in Cape that sells MudPie is Trees and Trends...isn't that weird?  So on Friday after school my mom and I went to see what they had...oh my gosh!  It was SO CUTE...I could have just bought the whole store!  I wasn't planning on taking any pictures, but I had to snap some with my phone!

No offense to those of you who like big bows (Erika!) but this is just too much for me!  My mom put this on her to see what it would look like!  HAHA!  But of course I think Brynn makes anything look adorable so I HAD to take a picture of this!


Look Mom...who knew that Trees and Trends could make a wreath for my head! 

Oh my gosh...someone stop me now.  How cute are these little outfits?  The tutu is so soft and is built into the leggings! 

My mom decided that she HAD to buy Brynn an outfit (we need to invite her shopping more often I think!) so we were trying this one on Brynn and she SPIT UP green beans all over the front!  My mom was like "well...I guess this is the one we will get! HAHA!"  Good thing it was my favorite!  We decided that everytime we go shopping with Grandma Brynn is always going to eat a big meal right before we go...then Grandma will feel the need to buy Brynn lots of cute clothes!  HAHA!  (And thankfully a clorox pen took the green beans right off!)

I LOVE Christmas so much and I can't wait to put Brynn in these adorable outfits!  That means you will probably be seeing lots of pictures of them in the next 3 months!  Merry "early" Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment