Friday, October 21, 2011

Catching up with the iPhone

I had several pictures on my iPhone that I hadn't posted yet...here they are!

Brynn with my dad...doesn't she look so big? 

Here are a few pictures left from our Mizzou Homecoming weekend...here we are at Addison's!  Favorite appetizers EVER...so good that I had to take pictures of them!

And more pictures of them...seriously if you are in Columbia you need to go there and get the sweet potato chips and the nachos bianco!

Me, Jaclyn, Jerry, Lauren, and Alicia in front of the BSU (Baptist Student Union).  This was our home away from home while at Mizzou. 

At the game

My husband has been known to eat some strange things when he is hungry...example - if we are out eating pizza he will put parmesean cheese on a plate before the pizza comes.  I turned around at the game and saw him eating a packet of barbeque sauce...yes, just a packet of barbeque sauce...I have no words!

We are getting some pictures of Brynn made soon and were trying on a few outfits...somebody sure knows how to ham it up for the camera!
It's so nice having a phone to catch those little moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment