Thursday, October 20, 2011

Christmas Songs and a Tushy


Last night we were in the car on the way home and it was chilly outside so we had Brynn's sock-cap on and a big blanket over her.  It just felt "holiday-ish".  Ryan and I were singing Christmas songs and talking about how different Christmas songs make us picture different holiday images.  I was cracking up when Ryan said that one song made him picture our family snuggled up in front of a fire and eating a Christmas dinner, but that he also sees himself looking in the window seeing his family doing that...does that make sense?  It was just so funny what different songs made us think.  HA!  Anyway - when we got inside I thought Brynn looked TOO CUTE not to take a picture of. 

I could seriously kiss and squeeze those little cheeks forever!

Then it was bath time...I know I'm biased but is that not the cutest little butt you've ever seen? 

No comments:

Post a Comment