Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Snug as a Bug In A Stroller


One of our FAVORITE things to do is take walks!  The weather at night has been so perfect...crisp but not too cold.  There are a couple of streets we LOVE to walk on near our house that just give me this feeling...they feel so "fall" to me.  Even in spring, when I walk on this one certain street I feel like there should be leaves on the ground and I should be trick-or-treating.  Maybe it is because my Great Aunt and Uncle live on that street and it reminds me of Thanksgivings at their house when I was younger...who knows.  Brynn seems to LOVE taking strolls.  She looks all around and seems so content.  Last night was another crisp fall night so we bundled her up and had to snap some pictures because she was just too cute!

Oh my goodness...my friend Kristal made this hat for Brynn and it is adorable! 

Let's go!

Kristal thank you for my awesome hat! 

Fall is just one of my FAVORITE times of the year!

1 comment:

  1. I got the biggest smile on my face as soon as I saw the picture. She looks so cute and I'm so glad the hat fits her! Do you remember when I gave it to you and it seemed HUGE? Crazy how quickly they grow. :)

    ReplyDelete