Thursday, June 11, 2015

Who Knew The Circus Would Be So Cool??

Back in May my parents wanted to take the girls to the circus (and of course they let us tag along).  I'll be honest...I wasn't that excited.  I thought it would be really cheesy and didn't think it would be that great, but I figured it would be a good experience for the girls, so we went.  I was SO WRONG.  It was GREAT!  I was so surprised (I guess I haven't been to the circus in probably 20 or 25 years!)  Ryan said "this is like watching America's Got Talent" and that's seriously what it was like...there were so many different acts and they were all pretty amazing!  I'm so glad we went and so glad my parents encouraged us all to go!  (And of course helped hold Emory, the master squirmer!)


I think our snow cones cost more than the tickets...HA!










She was really proud of her blue tongue.  =)  Before we went Brynn was really nervous about their being lions and tigers getting out of their cages.  =)  But the only animals in this circus were big elephants, which the girls LOVED, and horses.  I'm sure some people were disappointed in that, but it worked out good for us.  Brynn thought the circus was so cool!


The next weekend it was back to working outside...putting some weed control cover down...


The Bandermann girls are VERY stylish while working outside...






 One of the last weeks of school all of the Footprints team met at Bloom for a paint party.  It was SO MUCH FUN!



Love our girls at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment