Sunday, June 28, 2015

Sweet Summertime!

Summertime means lazy days, no big agendas, and spur of the moment fun!

It was 50 cent corn dog day at Sonic toward the end of May!


Snow cone fun...


Walks on the bike trail...



The morning after Brynn's dance recital Ryan worked out and when he came home he brought donuts for everyone!  YUMMY BREAKFAST!




Diner with friends at one of my favorite places...Pagliai's Pizza!


One of my new favorite things we've done this summer is hiking along some conservation nature trails...the girls love it!  We've had picnics and hiked several times...including the time I took the girls by myself and we saw a SNAKE!  And then a huge lizard (which I later looked up and it is called a SKINK).  SCARY!  AHHHHHH!




Super-Star hikers...


There are lots of birthdays in May and June...Kyle and Jason at the end of May, and then me, Charli, and Ryan in June...we've had lots of fun birthday dinners at Pamaw and Papaws!



Cooking dinner with these two is never dull...I was cooking the other day and looked at the table and the girls were doing this...HILARIOUS!



We've been to Melaina's Park several times and the girls love to play and swing!



Here is Brynn pretending to sleep while swinging...=)



Fresh summer haircuts...




And a fun little project in the playroom...our church was cleaning out its huge storage room and we stopped by one day to pick something up from church.  We were in the work room with my boss and she was like "hey...do your girls want any of this stuff because it's getting thrown away?"  Of course Brynn was so excited for this huge bag of poms...but I was thinking "what are we going to do with all of those?"  After they got thrown around my room and the girls rooms a couple of times (what a MESS!)  we decided to make a pom garland.  They look cute and they make NO MESS up on the walls!


Brynn even helped string them!



Summertime how we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment