Sunday, June 14, 2015

Last Week of Footprints


Our last week of Footprints was crazy busy and really fun!  The Pre-K class made us some special gifts...


And the weather was really nice so the kids got a lot of playtime outside!


Special Mother's Day gifts went home...


and each class had their own special little end of the year parties.  Emory's class "party" was hilarious...all they want to do is eat and play.  Sounds like a good party to me!




Sweet little friends...Emory and Abbie Kate.


 and Zetta!


They got the sweetest little gift basket/sand pail from their teachers filled with fun stuff.  And they got an end of the year binder with special projects from throughout the year!  It is adorable!


These two got really messy eating their "hi-peem" bars.


Brynn's class made special Mother's Day projects and I guess we need to work on writing M's and W's because I was "wowwy" instead of "mommy."  HA!  But I'll take it.  I love her little writing!


Oops...pics are a little out of order...more party fun.


I actually think this is from Mother's Day at church...Happy Mother's Day!  HA!  


Our last day at school was Thursday, May 14.  We wore our matching Footprints shirts!



 Class party time! We also had a big end of the year picnic that families came for, but I guess I forgot to take any pictures in all the craziness.  One of my jobs is doing the preschool's shopping so you can only imagine the back (and sides and front) of my car loaded with 40 packages of hot dogs, 40 packages of buns, 30 bags of chips, etc. CRAZY!


We spent a lot of time practicing for the big program, that was going to be that Thursday night.


And then Thursday night was the big "End of the Year Graduation Program". The 3's and Pre-K classes sing and then we have a big graduation ceremony for the kiddos heading to kindergarten.  It was so sweet!  I don't even know how I'll make it watching next year when Brynn's "graduates" our Pre-K class.





After the program, we all headed to the Fellowship Hall for a big celebration with cake and punch.




Sweet friends from her class/church.


Brynn and Kate are good friends, and her big brother Ely is Emory's buddy.  These two get to hang out together when Brynn and Kate have ballet together.  Emory loves "E-WY."


We could not have asked for better teachers for Brynn.  These girls are so much fun, they love Jesus, and show Him to the kids.  I am amazed at all the things Brynn learned this year, from writing her name and all her letters, to loving things like patterns and numbers and tons of Bible stories.  Thank you girls from the bottom of our hearts!  We love you!




It was a wonderful year at Footprints, both in working there and in watching my girls grow another year older in the program.  I am so thankful to work there part-time and have a place where my girls are taught not only academically, but Biblically, and loved on as much as they are!  God is GOOD!

WE LOVE FOOTPRINTS!

3 comments:

  1. God blesses us each and everyday and is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little picture of, Zetta! Thanks Whit! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little picture of, Zetta! Thanks Whit! :))

    ReplyDelete