Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Vacation Bible School

It feels like we just had VBS but I guess it was actually several weeks ago.  This is always one of my favorite weeks of the summer and I look forward to it every year!  Brynn was in the 3 year old class and Emory was in the babies and they both did great!  I love that they spend a whole week learning about Jesus and I get to help serve.  This year I helped lead our preschool music time.  I know you guys are thinking "WHAT?  Whitney is the LEAST musical person ever!"  (And yes, that's true).  But it was more than just songs...we did some cool games and activities too.   And three sweet fifth grade girls actually sang the music and did the motions.  (And let's be honest...even if it doesn't always sound the best when I sing, I can still get down and have fun with the best of 'em!)  We had such a great week!

That's Brynn in the flower dress in the middle...




We did music time with the 1's and 2's, 3's, and the Pre-K kiddos.  We would be done with our groups and there was still about an hour left in the day.  So I could just help do whatever, and the sweet "praise girls" would rush down and help take care of all the little babies.  They got to love on Emory every day!




What a GREAT week!  We love Vacation Bible School!

No comments:

Post a Comment