Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Favorite Friday Night

Something we do a lot on Friday nights is go to Paglia's Pizza.  It's downtown across from Houck Fieldhouse (where SEMO plays football) and the college.  My dad actually worked at Paglia's when he was in college, and it reminds me somewhat of Shakesphere's pizza from Columbia (somewhere we used to eat all the time in college).  Anyway - we go there a lot on Fridays and then we usually try to walk over to the football stadium and let the girls run around on the field.  The other Friday we ate at Paglia's and then walked over to the stadium.  It ended up being closed up because they were painting.  So we headed downtown by the river to get ice cream from Port Cape.  We got our ice cream and looked out on the river.  It was such a fun night with the girls!  



Don't let Emory's cool demeanor fool you...this child wanted my ice cream so bad.   I would give her a little taste and then she would eat it and scream bloody murder until I gave her another little lick...I could not stop laughing!



It was such a nice evening outside...we walked around some of the downtown shops and even took a family selfie...we all had weird faces. =)


And just for fun...another little selfie from the other day...


I love the special little memories we are making with the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment