Monday, August 18, 2014

Forts and Icing

Snapped some pictures of the girls playing the other day...Brynn was attempting to read to Emory.


Then they got their chairs out and were making a "fort."  Actually, Brynn just spread a bunch of blankets around and Emory would crawl up the chairs and roll onto the blankets and pillows...they were quite entertained!




Brynn loves to help "decorate"...I always make extra cookies in case one breaks or I mess up, so I usually have stuff left over for her to mess with.  The other day she decorated some baby cookies...I was pretty impressed!  She was so proud of herself because she was trying to "stay in the lines" on her pink cookie.  She did a pretty good job!





And yes, my table is always so much fun to clean when she gets done.  I don't know why I don't put something down...someday I'll learn! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment