Friday, August 15, 2014

Cookie Pics

Here are some cookies from the last few weeks...

My friend Sonya's birthday party...she loves serving in Kenya.  (To make these Ryan actually used the iPad to trace an outline of Africa and then I traced it on the cookie before outlining it).  I thought they turned out really cool!


Sonya's favorite things..music, coffee, Africa.


My pastor's wife sells Rodan and Fields and she always orders some for her meetings.


Disney birthday party for sweet Birkley!




Paxton's dog-themed birthday party.


A church had a wind/water/waves VBS theme and ordered these for one day of their snack.




Evidently my pastor sneaks his wife's Rodan and Field's cookies so for his birthday he got his own batch.  He played football at Baylor and I was so excited to get to make some football cookies!


"Girly moustache" cookies.


Lots of Frozen cookies...someone remind me to charge $10 a cookie next time I have to make Anna dresses...HA!





Lots of dresses for wedding shower favors...(sorry I can't figure out how to turn these pictures around).



Now that I'm back to work three days a week at our church preschool I'm trying to only take 2-3 orders a week for my sanity...HA!  It really helps that I usually plan out my week on Sunday night and figure out how many batches of dough I need for the week.  Then I usually mix all that up on Sunday or Monday night and store it in the fridge.  I usually bake ALL the cookies for the week on Tuesday and then go from there.  It has gotten a lot easier because I know how to store my icing ahead of time, and I can keep the icing and start on a batch of cookies, stop, start again if I need to, etc.  It has turned into a fun little side job and I'm really enjoying it!

3 comments:

  1. You cannot get any better. These are just perfect. You could actually get rich doing this is you desired. I will help market you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Whit! If you ever need an assistant just let me know! NOT!!

    ReplyDelete