Saturday, January 19, 2013

NEW SHIRT MAMA; ME DO IT!

I snapped these pictures the other day because this is SO Brynn these days.  First, she's really into getting a new bib or a new shirt if she spills something on it.  She doesn't really like to get her hands messy (actually, that's not true. She doesn't mind sticking her hand in a cup of applesauce, but after a few seconds she realizes she NEEDS it to come off!) But then if she spills her applesauce on her bib she will say "new bib mama, new bib!"  It's really funny, until we've gone through three bibs in one setting...lol!  Then if she gets it on her shirt or spills water on her shirt she will say "new shirt mama, new shirt!"  So we have to take off the dirty one and put a new one on.  She also likes to attempt to put things on herself.  I usually let her try it by herself for awhile before she realizes she ACTUALLY CAN'T do it herself.  Then she's usually more apt to let me help, but if I try to help too early I usually hear "no mama, me do it."  She is GROWING UP!



"WHY WON'T THIS GO ON??"
That's usually the point when she lets me help!  HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment